Chewie, Hit the Hyperdive

Only one more left after this! I can not believe this little blog series is coming to an end. I have enjoy doing this and I hope you guys have liked following along with me as well. Anyway, this time we are going back to a galaxy far, far away and looking at the most recognizable ship in the whole series. 

Millennium Falcon


This set is amazing. It is one of those Lego sets that I have that no one is allowed to touch. This set is not just a set to me, it is something that I earned. I had a goal that I had to reach and if I reach it, I would be have gotten this set. I never thought that I would have earned it, but I did. This set to me represents how hard work can pay off and that if you put your mind to something, you can accomplish it. 

Anyway, this set is so cool. It looks just like it does in the movie and there are so many details. This set is huge too. I think it is about a foot wide and about a foot and a half long. It is massive. Let's start on the outside.


This is the top view of the Falcon. I love the detail on the roof and outside of the ship. I think it is so cool how in depth the creators at Lego get with their sets, especially with sets from or based on movies. It is fun to find the creative details from the films in the sets themselves. 

I love the roof of the Millennium Falcon. The detail with the circular vents and the miss matched panels and patches from different repairs are cool. I think it shows the many adventures this ship has gone through and the deep story of the Falcon. I also love how they included the guns on the top and the bottom of the ship just like in the movies, I think that is a cool little added detail. Along with the satellite on the top too.  

The cockpit itself is super cool too. I love how the mini figures can fix inside of it but, sadly one can fit so you can not have both Han Solo and Chewbacca in there at the same time. 

 

The inside of the Millennium Falcon is also super detailed like the outside of the ship is. Each part of the Falcon has a different reason for being there. There is the main reactors, spare parts all over this one area, different tubing throughout the ship to help it fly, a little area to sleep, and, of course, last but not least, the sitting area with the Dejarik game table in the center. Be careful though, if you beat Chewbacca it might not end well. 

There are two really cool details on the floor of the ship too. In the one doorway, there is a trap to do hid the passenger in while the imperial storm troopers might be searching the Falcon. The floor also drops down in one spot so the mini figures can get on board the ship from.


 

Here are a few close up pictures of in depth detail inside of the Millennium Falcon set. I love how you can used the mini figures in this set to tell all the different stories from the franchise. This set maybe from the sequel trilogy but, you can truly use any mini figures or characters to tell a story in this set.














And last but not least, these are the mini figures that came with this set. I love the old Han Solo and Chewbacca, I think they are really funny and show the timelessness of the series. Rey and Finn are really cool too. My favorite has to been BB8 though, I think he is the cutest little thing. He may only be made of 2 pieces but, he has a lot of detail and is super creative. 

Well, that is all for this set folks. I hope you enjoyed it. Next time is the big final to this little blog series of mine so I will see you there! Bye!




 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistles "Steamboat Willie"

Head in the Game

Going Back to Hogwarts