When You Wish Upon A Star

Hi everybody! Welcome back for the final installment of AJ Builds with Legos. Today, for the big final, I have an amazing set to share with you guys. This set is truly my proud and joy. I still to this day can not believe I have it in my collection.

Disney Castle


This set is every Disney fans dream set. I know that the world went crazy when this set came out. I know when I first saw it I would like to have own it too, I just never actually thought I would. I got it for Easter a few years ago and it instantly became my favorite set in my collection. 

This set has so many hidden details or Easter Eggs as movie and Disney fans will call them. I find something new each time that I look at it. The front and outside of the castle is truly amazing. The people at Lego did an amazing job with this set. It is very impressive how much this set looks like the actual castle at Walt Disney World in Florida.

One of my favorite details on the outside is that the top tower can fire fireworks from it. Another detail is if you look closely, you can see too little frogs sitting out front with a crown behind them. This little frogs are an Easter Egg to The Princess and the Frog. 

Now to the inside. 

Here is the view of the entire inside. It is fully detailed and it is incredible. The designs on the floors and walls are so cool and each room in the main tower has a different Disney story being told inside it. 





The bottom floor does not have a lot of movie details. It is mainly just looks like the bottom of the castle at the park itself. The only reference to a movie is to the left. The Genie's Lamp and Magic Carpet from Aladdin can be seen on the wall. 




The second and part of the third floor each have different rooms representing different Disney movies. The bottom left is the kitchen from Cinderella. The real thing that gives it away is the pumpkin in the corner. The bottom right room is Beauty and the Beast. You can see Lumiere on the table to the left and the Enchanted Rose on the right. The room above it has a Magic Broom and Mickey's Enchanted Hat from the movie Fantasia. Then the final room on this floor has the Spinning Wheel from Sleeping Beauty in it





In the rest of the tower, there is a bedroom to the right. This room, I think, is the Cinderella Castle Suite. This is a special room in the castle at the park and is only used for very special occasions. Then, to the left, up the rest of the tower is a chest with scissors and a lump of hair in it to represent the movie Tangled. Finally, above that is the movie that started it all, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. In this room you can see the Magic Mirror on the Wall and the Poison Apple in the bowl in front of it.


I love how the people at Lego added all these details to the set. There are even more that aren't pictured here like a Target and Bow to represent the movie Brave. I love how much thought is put into this set. 




A final mini figure picture. These are the five Disney characters that come with this set. I think they are all super cute and fix perfectly to the set. I love how they included classic characters with the castle. You can also add mini figures from other Disney sets or mini figure packages to this set. The castle can be home to all kinds of Disney characters. 

That's a wrap everyone. Thank you so much for joining me on this journey. It was super fun to write about some of my favorite Lego sets and to be able to share my love of Legos with you. I hope you enjoyed. I don't really know if I will do anymore with this blog, maybe I'll do a season 2, we will see. So, what is your favorite Lego set or which is your favorite that I covered? And if I did a season 2, which sets would you want me to cover? Let me know in the comments. Well anyway, thanks again!

Signing off, 
AJ 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistles "Steamboat Willie"

Head in the Game

Going Back to Hogwarts