Hurry, Hurry, Drive the Fire Truck

 Hi everyone! I am AJ. I have been an active Lego builder since I was a kid. It all started in a basement and it continue to grow and grow into what it is today. I love buying and building sets and making custom builds. I love all things Lego and I will never grow out of them. 

I have decided to write this blog to review some of my favorite sets. I want to give my opinions and hopefully maybe help you decide if you would want to try and build them. So let's get started!

Fire Station


The first set that I'm deciding to review first is my fire station. I got this set when I was about ten years old and it has been one of my favorites every since. I love the whole theme around it. It is the set that I like to continue to build on and change around. I have added a few of my own elements like a hobo robot by the trashcan and a criminal hiding there with him. There is also an exterminator catching a skunk along the side. I added these things to give the set a little more character when I added it to the cityscape. 

I love the how the set has different moving parts like the doors for the garage and the ladder on the trucks. You can manually put up and down the doors to let the two trucks that come with the set in and out. I have added parts from all fire sets to this station, like stuff from the Lego Advent Calendars and the Fire Motorcycle.
I have also include this mini fire truck of mine with the station. I believe that this was from a Lego Creator set from a few years back.
It was my first fire truck and it felt appropriate to have it with my fire station. 


I also love how interactive the mini figure part of the station is. I love how you can have them relaxing in the lounge and kitchen area, working at the desk, or grabbing their tools for a rescue. I enjoy setting them up in different positions and having them look like they are doing different things. I think that it gives more life to the whole set. 


Above is all the Fire Lego mini figures that I have. Going from left to right, the first five are which ones came with the station. The rest are from various advent calendars, sets, and mystery mini figure packets. The more mini figures, the better your story with the station can be. 

Over all, that is what I think of the Lego Fire Station. Thank you all for reading! I hope to see you next time! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistles "Steamboat Willie"

Head in the Game

Do or Do Not