Head in the Game

 

BrickHeadz

I love Brickheadz! They are cute, little characters from across many different platforms. I think the main ones are Marvel and DC heroes, Disney, Harry Potter, and Star Wars. Along with different holiday characters too. I have a few in my collection so let's get started.

Star Wars


Let's start off in a galaxy far, far away. These are the ones that I have in my collection. I love the original trilogy characters the best. Luke and Yoda from Dagobah are my favorites. I also like the classic Princess Leia with the side buns and white dress. I am not a huge fan of Han Solo and Chewbacca, but that is mainly because they look like they do in the movie "Solo" and not the original trilogy. Kylo Ren is pretty cool too, he is the only one I have from the sequel trilogy. 

Harry Potter

Harry Potter and Hedwig are so cute! I love the detail on Harry, his glasses are my favorite part of the build. Hedwig is adorable, I think it is so cool that he is not a normal size either. I love how he is smaller than Harry. These are the only Harry Potter ones that I have, there are a lot more Brickheadz to collect from this platform though include the rest of the Golden Trio. 

Disney


The Disney Brickheadz are so cool. These are my favorite ones to collect. I love how Lego usually tries to make two characters from each movie, like how there is Belle and Beast and Mr. Incredible and Frozone. I think is a great little detail that they do almost every time. Most of them come in single packages, but they have someone else that matches them. That's how Belle and Beast were, but others like Anna and Olaf and Mr. Incredible and Frozone were in a double pack. Captain Jack Sparrow has a partner too, he goes along with Captain Salazar, from the fifth Pirates movie, "Dead Man Tell No Tale", I do not own him however. There is also many more that I do not have like, Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" and Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

Holiday

I might have lied, these ones are definitely my favorites. For almost every holiday, Lego creates a new holiday character to go with it. From Christmas to 4th of July, there is a Brickheadz to build during any holiday season. My favorites from my collection is Santa and Mrs. Claus and my Easter Sheep. I think they are the cutest. I also love have the platforms that the Brickheadz stand on are even decorated to match their holiday. Over all, I just love the themes around this brand of Brickheadz. 


Over all, I really enjoy building and getting the Lego Brickheadz. I think they are a cool addition to any Lego collection and they help to add a little bit of decoration to any space. I think they are something special that Lego has added to the stores. 

Well, that's it for this blog! Bye!


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistles "Steamboat Willie"

Going Back to Hogwarts