You've Got a Friend in Me

Hi friends! Today, we are probably going to go down memory lane for some of you. We are going to talk about the Toy Story 4 Lego sets that come out last year when the movie did. Some of you might remember the Toy Story 3 sets that come out back in 2010 (those are my absolute favorites), but we are not going to talk about those ones on my little blog unfortunately. I thought about comparing them but, instead I have decide to just talk about the Toy Story 4 sets. So let's get started.

Carnival Thrill Coaster


This is the smallest of the 5 Toy Story 4 sets that I am going to be talking about. My best friend bought me this set because it reminded her of the struggles we went through in physics class in high school. This set is super cute. It is perfect for little kids. I love the detail on the coaster car, it looks like a little caterpillar. I also love the new coaster track piece that Lego has been making more recently. I think it is super cool that the cars can actually move on them. 

This set over all is a really easy build and it super cute for little kids to have in their collections. 







Duke Caboom's Stunt Show


The next set is the Duke Caboom themed one. This is probably my least favorite of the Toy Story 4 sets. I think it is a really cute though, I am just not a fan of it. I think the set fits perfectly to the character of Duke Caboom. I like how the people at Lego took the short commercial in the movie and made it a set, I think it was very creative.

Over all, I think young boys would connect more with this set than little girls. They would enjoy Duke's motorcycle and the little trucks that he can jump.


Buzz & Bo Peep's Playground Adventure

This set is super cute! I love how they included this in the collection. I also love how you can take away the Toy Story 4 characters and elements and add it to a normal Lego city and it wouldn't seem out of place. I love the dimension that this set has. The only thing I question with this set is the mini figures that come with it. I understand Bo Peep since that is where we meet her in the movie, but I do not understand why Buzz and Gabby Gabby come with it. It just does not make sense to me. 

I think this set is amazing though. I love the colorfulness of it and the over all theme to it. I also enjoy that they included Bo's skunk car!


Toy Story 4 RV Vacation

The RV park is an amazing little set. I love the design of it. The RV is fully detailed on the inside with a kitchen area and a bathroom, I believe. Then you can open the roof and there is a bed that the mini figures can sleep on. The park itself is cool too. The picnic area is so cute and even has a little grill for them to cook at. I love the mini figures that come with this set. The Forky doll is my absolute favorite. Fun fact, Forky is my favorite character from the movie and having him in Lego form is one of my favorite things in the world. 

I really enjoy this set and I think all little kids will too.


Buzz & Woody's Carnival Mania

Finally, the big set in the Toy Story 4 collection. This set is so interactive. You can turn the octopus ride, make the bummer cars crash into one another, and fire at the target at the Space Adventure booth with the little cannon. I think this set is the coolest in the Toy Story themed collection. I think the creators did a really good job bringing that scene from the movie to life. I also love the mini figures that come with this set, Buzz, Woody, Bo Peep, Ducky, and Bunny all fit perfectly with it. 

I think if you are going to buy one set from this Lego theme, it should be this one.



Well, that's everything. I think this is an over all good collection of sets. They are easy builds for younger Lego builders, but hardcore collectors and Disney fans even, can enjoy them too. 

So this little blog of mine is soon coming to a close. We only have 2 more sets left and they are big, so I hope you have enjoyed everything so far and stick through till the end. That's it for this time. See ya!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistles "Steamboat Willie"

Head in the Game

Going Back to Hogwarts